New file uploaded to tracker2

  • tracker2@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 51 , Sep 9, 2006
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tracker2
      group.

      File : /Tracker2.txt
      Uploaded by : n1vg <scott@...>
      Description : Tracker2 user's guide

      You can access this file at the URL:

      Regards,

      n1vg <scott@...>
    • tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Message 51 of 51 , Apr 14, 2016
        Hello,

        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the tracker2
        group.

        File : /Garmin Dispatch mode doesn't open
        Uploaded by : don.reed80wg <don.reed80wg@...>
        Description : Nuvi 350 + OT3m + FMI cable + OTWINCFG. Profiles looks good and upload. Profile switching is locked to the I/O switch. Have tried power sequencing and Garmin reset, etc. PTT is always keying transmitter (when connected), It previously tested and set deviation. I will look for PTT parts damage. Believe something pretty basic is going on with the dispatch mode.. Dangerously close, so to speak. Best wishes Don Reed

        don.reed80wg <don.reed80wg@...>