tr2500 +oT1

  • ve2ckn
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009
      Hi all

      anyone have connected an old TR-2500 portable over an OT1 ?

      i have found the speaker,the mic audio but i cannot figure out how too
      connect the ptt??

      maybe a drawn diagramm would be great for me

      thanks again

      gervais ve2ckn
    • Joe Krout
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 3, 2009

        Bottom of page 7 and top of page 8

        Also

        On Tue, Nov 3, 2009 at 9:09 PM, ve2ckn <ve2ckn@...> wrote:

        Hi all

        anyone have connected an old TR-2500 portable over an OT1 ?

        i have found the speaker,the mic audio but i cannot figure out how too
        connect the ptt??

        maybe a drawn diagramm would be great for me

        thanks again

        gervais ve2ckn

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional