Re: T2-301 Power Curve

  • k7ybz
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 2, 2009
      Iain,

      Nice work on your summary page! If you could make a PDF and post in the files section of both the page and the raw data, that would be helpful to a lot of people.

      Larry
      K7YBZ

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 2, 2009
        > I'm not sure if anyone has sat down and measured what Power Output was
        > created by each "SETLEVEL" setting on the T2-301, but since I have a
        > need to limit ERP to 25 Watts, I decided to sit down and do just that.

        The command is "SETPOWER", but other than that it looks good.
        Consistent with what I get, at least in general shape. I'd like to run
        several curves at different voltages when I get a chance. If I can
        figure out how to pull the power reading from the HP 8920A I can
        probably automate most of it - I don't have a programmable power supply.

        Scott
      • g7iii
        Message 3 of 6 , Nov 3, 2009

          > > I'm not sure if anyone has sat down and measured what Power Output was
          > > created by each "SETLEVEL" setting on the T2-301, but since I have a
          > > need to limit ERP to 25 Watts, I decided to sit down and do just that.
          >
          > The command is "SETPOWER", but other than that it looks good.
          > Consistent with what I get, at least in general shape. I'd like to run
          > several curves at different voltages when I get a chance. If I can
          > figure out how to pull the power reading from the HP 8920A I can
          > probably automate most of it - I don't have a programmable power supply.

          Doh! Lord only knows how I made that mistake. And throughout the entire article. I've fixed the article, and I'll redo the graph this evening

          I'll also try and get a PDF and the raw data uploaded as per Larry's suggestion

          Iain