Re: [tracker2] Re: Road Trip

  • Tony VE6MVP
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 29, 2009
      At 06:05 PM 2009-10-29, jeff wrote:

      I will check the TSA's website or call them about two month before we leave.

      Don't bother calling them.   You'll probably be on hold for an hour and then the person will read off the information from the website.  And if they make a mistake and give you the wrong information it won't matter anyhow to the screeners.

      Just double check the TSA's website the day before you leave.

      Tony