Re: [tracker2] Digipeating with the T2-135

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 29, 2009
      All of the configuration options, including the digi settings, are
      non-volatile and will stick across restarts.

      I would be careful about digipeating while driving. You wind up with
      multiple digis transmitting at once, and in theory (Bob's fratricide
      concept) a station will only hear one digi because of the FM capture
      effect. Unless you happen to be right on the boundary between two
      digis, anyway.

      But with a mobile, you've potentially got several dB of flutter from
      multipath and such. If you're the strongest digi for 1/10th of a
      second, and then flutter drops your signal and another digi is strongest
      for 1/10 of a second, no one's going to be able to copy anything.

      If there are no other digis around, then I don't see a problem.

      Scott