minor feature request

  • Wes Johnston, AI4PX
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
      Scott, is there a reason that the FET isn't turned on by default when the power control box isn't checked?  I have my wife's tracker setup for 2 modes... mode 1 GPS has a valid fix, mode 2, GPS has no fix or has shut itself off.  In mode 1 the car is running and I'd like to have the radio on all the time.  In mode 2 the radio needs to switch on and off just prior to transmit.  Eventaully when I put a t2 in her car, I sure will want the radio power to stay on when the GPS has a fix.  That way she'll be able to recieve positions and plot them on the GPS.  A hard thing to do when the radio is off, eh?

      Wes
    • scott@opentrac.org
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 5, 2006
        It's supposed to be on by default.  I'll check on that.

        Scott