ID older GPS

  • Ronny Julian
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 25, 2009
      Going through all the old GPS gear from work.  I ran up on a black puck style GPS.  Flat connector with good sheilding.  Wires are black/red and orange/brown.  The case is square (rounded edges) about the size of a real ice puck. Magnet mount.  There is an orange and white logo with an offset gunsight.

      Any idea what brand it might be or what voltage I might try it with?  I'm guessing one or both of the orange/brown lines are data out/in.

      There are so many varieties of GPS and antennas we had leftover from the analog cellular days.  Neat thing is they all still work.  Hate to put these in the landfill.  Anyone want to trade tracker units for GPS units/Antennas?

      K4RJJ Ronny