Re: [tracker2] Re: External Temperature Sensor Clarification.

  • Yono
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 25, 2009
      So your 2nd temp sensor is a 1wire and not a regular LM335 ?

      Paulus

      Sent from my white iPhone 3G[S]

      On Oct 25, 2009, at 7:51 PM, "Rudy" <benner@...> wrote:

      The RJ12 port on the front.

      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, Yono <yono_adisoemarta@...> wrote:

      On which A/D port is the 2nd temperature sensor connected?

      Paulus

      Sent from my white iPhone 3G[S]

      On Oct 22, 2009, at 7:17 PM, "Rudy" <benner@...> wrote:

      My KAMSKI digi reports voltage, and 2 temperature readings. They are part of the beacon field. The external sensor currently reads the cabinet temperature (repeater and digi), but I expect I will be making that outside temperature soon.

      I can control these remotely with

      CMD VOLT
      CMD TEMP
      CMD EXTT

      I do not use the 1wirewx command. It works but unless you have a weather station, its not really useful.