Re: [tracker2] Re: problem with modem leave copnfig mode when access tuning/diagnostics

  • wa2ysm
    Message 1 of 16 , Oct 14, 2009
      More on this subject-- Upon rechecking behavior here, premature exit is
      ONLY occurring today on the Dell 1100 laptop when a Prolific USB to
      Serial converter (running with Prolific driver "ser2pl.sys) plugged in,
      but not being used. I'll eat crow for bad data on earlier notes! With
      a T1 or T2m connected (Disabled Turbo) things work fine. The work
      around appears to be to simply not have the USB/Serial plugged in if
      doing offline editing.
      Elmer