Tracker2 + DR135 seems to be deaf?

  • jdeptuck
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 23, 2009
      Hi All

      Sorry if this has been discussed before, or if I'm missing something.

      I have a Tracker2 mounted in a DR135 and it seems to be a bit deaf.

      I have loaded the S19 firmware, and configured the tracker2 to be a digipeater. I have a serial connection to the tracker2, and am able to issue commands, and cause it to beacon. It seems to be working fine.

      I have a little tracker that I fire up very near to the DR135. When it beacons I can see the S-meter on the DR135 pin out, it is definitely receiving the signal, however I see nothing on the screen in monitor mode, and no packets ever get digipeated. It is the same for other APRS traffic in the city... none of it ever shows up in monitor mode.

      Am I missing something super obvious?

      thanks
      -james