Re: Accessory Connector Levels

  • Rudy
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 22, 2009
      Sorry about that. Its in the manual and the schematic, I know, its a guy thing, we don't need no stinkin manual.

      Actually, the RJ12 port is quite useful. Combined with the profile switching, a lot can be done. Now if I could just get somewhere with the scripting...somehow my olde brain just stalls there.