Re: [tracker2] Re: Kenwood TM-710A and Nuvi 350

  • Teddy Banks
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 19, 2009
      Thank you, for your kind reply, I am going to keep the Kenwood, I know how
      to message with it, just not as easy for me as the Nuvi, and this is just a
      fun thing for me, but we need to move on to more important things , as this
      is a dead issue, and this discussion is not exactly what this board is for,
      I should have posted this on the Kenwood board. Thanks