Re: [tracker2] Re: T2-135 and Garmin Nuvi 350

  • Teddy Banks
    Message 1 of 35 , Oct 7, 2009
      Thanks, but no data stored on the Nuvi, Just the Maps
      Message 35 of 35 , Oct 12, 2009
        Got the problem resolved  I think, ordered another nuvi 350 though, going to need a cable for a Kenwood TM-710A though. Thanks
        I'm not sold out of the 010-10813-00' s if that's what you're talking
        about. Inventory count might be out of date, but I think I fixed it a
        day or two ago.

        Scott