Re: [tracker2] LCD & cable length question

  • Tanner Lovelace
    Message 1 of 7 , Oct 2, 2009
      Actually, what I decided to do instead was order an LCD and an Arduino
      and I'm going to see if I can get the same type of display up and running
      with that. That will let me use a serial connection from the OT2m to the
      Arduino which shouldn't have any problem with a long run (hopefully!)

      BTW, I've seen several people talk about trying to use an Arduino
      to put together a sort of HamHud interface that would connect to
      the OT2m. What's the latest story on that? What kind of input
      device would you use?

      Cheers,
      Tanner Lovelace

      --