Missing email

    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 1, 2009
      Thunderbird freaked out this morning and deleted my inbox, so I lost all
      incoming messages between the last backup (roughly midnight) and when I
      checked mail at around 8 AM. I've spent the last hour trying to parse
      megabytes of Postfix logs to figure out who emailed me, and I've decided
      it's not worth it.

      If you emailed me directly this morning and I don't answer by the end of
      the day, try again.