Save Calibration?

  • Mark
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 30, 2009
      Getting ready to calibrate a new setup with the OT2 and an Icom 320.

      If I calibrate the OT2 through a terminal program using "CALIBRATE" and the respective up and down keys will this be overwritten the next time I load OTWINCFG? I would like to so this once, set it and forget it!

      Thanks,

      Mark, KL0AD
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2009
        It's saved in the TXLEVEL setting. CALIBRATE, TXLEVEL, and the sliders
        in OTWINCFG all set the same thing, no worries about losing your setting.

        Scott