RE: [tracker2] Bad Configuration/ DIGI ON/OFF

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27 4:31 PM
      At 06:13 PM 8/27/2006, you wrote:
      >quiet time parameter is set to 0. That disables any channel activity
      >detection.

      Ahh yes, I understand now.

      Yes a general digi on/off would be ok, but now I understand what needs to
      be done to disable digipeating. The reason this came up is that I was
      adjusting the receiver tune pot and did not want the rig my OT2 was
      connected to to transmit. My setup is an OT1 and a hand held, transmitting
      into a dummy load, then an OT2 connected to a mobile connected to a dummy load.

      73,

      Mark N5RFX