Re: [tracker2] Re: GTRANS "accessory not supported"

    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 28, 2009
      Every time I've seen this (except for some manufacturing failures) it's
      been RFI getting into the sense line in the USB cable. I'd start by
      coiling up any excess and putting a ferrite clamp on it. If you get the
      popup with the radio off, just by wiggling the board around, then there
      might be something else wrong.