RE: [tracker2] Bad Configuration/ DIGI ON/OFF

  • scott@opentrac.org
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
      Looks like you're switching to a configuration where the quiet time parameter is set to 0.  That disables any channel activity detection.

      DIGI only controls digipeating on MYCALL, not for the aliases.  This probably needs to be changed to be more obvious, and a general digi enable/disable parameter would be useful.

      Scott

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 27, 2006
        At 06:13 PM 8/27/2006, you wrote:
        >quiet time parameter is set to 0. That disables any channel activity
        >detection.

        Ahh yes, I understand now.

        Yes a general digi on/off would be ok, but now I understand what needs to
        be done to disable digipeating. The reason this came up is that I was
        adjusting the receiver tune pot and did not want the rig my OT2 was
        connected to to transmit. My setup is an OT1 and a hand held, transmitting
        into a dummy load, then an OT2 connected to a mobile connected to a dummy load.

        73,

        Mark N5RFX