Re: [tracker2] Re: Computer problems

    Message 1 of 11 , Sep 17, 2009
      Virtualization is great, but it'd be too much hassle to try to work
      around the debug hardware.

      > source and it seems to work fine for that. What kind of debugging setup
      > do you use for the OpenTrack stuff. I haven't looked at the chip specs
      > yet, does it have the hardware debug port on it?

      The OT1+ doesn't have a debug port on it. I do have a protoboard
      version that I've used in the past for debugging, but not very often lately.

      The OT2m has a MON08 port on it, with no pins installed normally. All
      other T2 variants have the MON08 connections somewhere, but they all
      require some type of adapter. The ADS-SR1 has a BDM connector on it.