Re: [tracker2] Normal Display

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 17, 2009
      Shorter answer: The recommended North America path for mobiles is:

      WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1
      unless you travel around in sparse coverage areas then
      WIDE1-1,WIDE2-2

      I've found the former works well nearly everywhere I've been in Florida
      and Georgia. The longer second path still won't get you out if you're
      not picked up by something local.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ