Re: Script editor

  • Alan
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 17, 2009
      Thanks Scott!!!

      I had to play with some conflicting settings to make it all work,
      TXNOFIX when set on sent both packets too close in time. Played with
      power control setting, set to 2 seconds to slow down packet rate. I
      don't power through the OT2, just using the delay. The counter with
      250ms debounce seamed to help too. I also realised that my BK radio has
      a 2 second self test at startup, so the power control delay allows time
      for the radio to come out of self check before blasting off.

      The "GPS lock" beacon must be a pulsed output, because it would beacon
      spasticly when set.

      I got the following script to work with my profile toggle switch, and
      startup beacon:

      If Profile 1
      Do Once
      Exec "BEACON >LOCAL MODE, WIDE1-1"
      End Block
      End Block
      If Profile 2
      Do Once
      Exec "BEACON >DX MODE, WIDE1-1,WIDE2-1"
      End Block
      End Block
      On Startup
      Do Once
      Exec "BEACON >10-8 CODE-4"
      End Block
      End Block

      Cool features,
      Alan

      > Somehow I got the wrong version up there. Try it now.
      >
      > Scott
      >
      > Alan wrote:
      > >

      > > I must be blind, The otwincfg.exe is ver 1.0.0.1 on OT2 support web
      > > page, and WIKI. can't see the "do once" command in script editor.
      > >
      > > Thanks,
      > > Alan

      > > Scott Miller scott@ wrote:
      > > >
      > > > No, there should be a 'Do Once' button in the script editor. If
      not,
      > > > you don't have the latest version of otwincfg.
      > > >
      > > > Scott

      > > profile
      > > once"

      ONCE is a