Re: Problem with OT2M and Nuvi 350

  • k7ybz
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 13 9:43 PM
      Scott,

      I don't know either. I originally set up the Trackers that were going to be working with Nuvi 350s to have port A as Garmin and port B as auto just so that flow was off. When I first tested the units, that worked. However, when the radios were installed and the system was tested, not a single tracker would talk to the nuvis. I worked several different setups until I actually put a spitter on one unit and programmed the Port B for Garmin and AUTO on Port A. Placing the Nuvi on Port B then worked. The other units were reconfigured and set up the same way and also worked. I had no problem with the units running a puck, of course.

      When the ride is done, I will experiment more.

      For those that would like to follow the ride, we are using tactical calls: COS1 through COS8, CON1, CON2, COML, COCA, COCB.

      We know there will not be APRS coverage to an IGATE in several locations, but it doesn't do a bad job.

      The route can be followed from here:
      http://www.cycleoregon.com/week-ride/

      Thanks,
      Larry