Compiling

  • wb4bxo
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 10, 2009
      I'm trying to compile the Tracker2 project, but it appears to need a library I don't have, ansi-pnf.lib. Am I compiling the wrong project, or is this one you created specifically... if so can you send the lib file or the project mcp so I can produce it.

      Thanks,
      Steve - WB4BXO
      http://www.stevemobley.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 10, 2009
        The system with that library on it just crashed today. I've got
        everything backed up, though. It's just the ANSI library recompiled
        with no printf floating point support.

        Scott

        wb4bxo wrote:

        > I'm trying to compile the Tracker2 project, but it appears to need a
        > library I don't have, ansi-pnf.lib. Am I compiling the wrong project, or
        > is this one you created specifically... if so can you send the lib file
        > or the project mcp so I can produce it.
        >
        > Thanks,
        > Steve - WB4BXO
        > http://www.stevemobley.com <http://www.stevemobley.com>

      • wb4bxo
        Message 3 of 4 , Sep 16, 2009
          Sorry to hear about that... but thanks for the info. I finally got
          around to building the library today and got things compiling fine.

          btw - the Icom IC-7000 has it's SQC line inverted on its data port and
          the CDINVERT command doe not appear to be implemented. If you replace
          the if statement on line 973 of tracker2_main.c with this line
          if ((config->options5 & OPT5_EXTSQL) ? ((config->options3 &
          OPT3_CD_INVERT)?!SQL_IN:SQL_IN) : ((HWCFG & CFG_OPEN_SQUELCH ||
          config->options4 & OPT4_SOFTWARE_DCD) ? (sw_dcd > SW_DCD_THRESHOLD) :
          CARRIER_DETECT))

          it will honor the CDINVERT setting and work with the IC-7000

          Thanks,
          Steve M. - WB4BXO

          Message 4 of 4 , Sep 17, 2009
            Thanks, I'll have to take a look at that and see what I did wrong.

            Scott