Re: [tracker2] OT2/Nuvi in my Plane....

  • Pete Howell
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hi Lynn,

      Thanks for the kind words. XC is shorthand for Cross Country. That
      usually means a flight of 50 miles or more.

      A messaging QSO would be great. It all depends on what my workload
      in the cockpit is. I will only send a message when I am in
      stabilized flight and I have the autopilot engaged!

      Cheers,

      Pete