RE: [tracker2] LCD diifference

  • Fred Hillhouse
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 31 12:13 PM
      Build is 54746.

      From: tracker2@yahoogroups.com [mailto:tracker2@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Fred Hillhouse
      Sent: Monday, August 31, 2009 09:41
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: RE: [tracker2] LCD diifference

      Hi Scott,

      I didn't notice the missing 't' on the first line. I will have to check the version today but I think it is the latest or at least close. I updated it about 3-4 weeks ago.

      Thanks!
      Fred

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 2, 2009
        Hi Fred,

        The problem should be fixed in the latest firmware build. The problem
        was that it was making the decision on where to put the digits based on
        the range in miles, even though it was showing feet.

        Scott

        Fred Hillhouse wrote:

        > Build is 54746.

      • Fred Hillhouse
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 3, 2009
          I figured that was the case. I just loaded the new firmware and should have results at lunch.