Re: [tracker2] Paths

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 31, 2009
      A shorter answer: It is WAD (Working As Designed).

      Local fill-in digis should only react to WIDE1-1
      Higher digis will react to any WIDEn-N including WIDE1-1.

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      PS. I've always wondered why it's WIDEn-N instead of WIDEN-n since the
      number before the dash should be greater than or equal to the number
      after the dash, but then I guess it would be hard to tell the difference
      between WIDEN-n (WIDEN with an -SSID of n) and WIDEN-n (the WIDE alias
      level N with n hops left, expressed correctly as WIDEn-N).