Re: [tracker2] Powering a Tracker2

    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 3, 2009
      On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 6:43 PM, kd8kwh<kd8kwh@...> wrote:

      > I have an opentracker+ and I know it gets it's power from the
      > serial/ radio connector. Can the Tracker2 be powered in the
      > same way? Or does it need power to the separate connection?
      >
      > Reason I'm asking is I'm wondering if I get a Tracker2 will my
      > existing opentracker cables work or will I need different ones.

      The wiki is a wonderful thing...

      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Radio_Wiring

    • Fred Hillhouse
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
        I connect my T2 to a Phoenix SX and draw the power from it and run it right into the radio port with the rest of the radio connections. :)

        Best regards,
        Fred N7FMH

        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 4, 2009
          Yes, it'll work exactly the same.