Re: Trouble reprogramming OT2M

  • n5sjs
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 3, 2009
      Hi Scott,
      I deleted the OTCONFIG,and downloaded it again,and it worked.Not
      sure if its related,but am having trouble in keeping my location
      from jumping around.
      I am using a Radio Shack "GigaWare" usb to serial adapter.Its
      seemed to work okay on other things.
      I had another OT2M setup as a digipeater,but lightening got it
      and my desktop,a few weeks ago and I've misplaced my notes.Trying to
      work from memory and not doing so hot!
      Tnx,David N5SJS