Re: [tracker2] Wx on 1 cable for my OT+

  • gervais
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
      Scott
      DS18S20,
      i thaught that i could fix it somewhere on the snowmobile ,,,,with some tape
      ot tye-rap and wire it ,,and connect it at the OT+ ??
      i am wrong here
      i thaught it would become an extension of the temperature sensor on the
      board

      gervais

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
        The OT1+ only uses the DS18S20 in weather mode. The T2 can use a
        DS18S20 as an external sensor.

        The easiest thing for the OT1+ is to remove the LM335Z and wire it up
        remotely.

        Scott

        gervais wrote:

        > Scott
        > DS18S20,
        > i thaught that i could fix it somewhere on the snowmobile ,,,,with some
        > tape
        > ot tye-rap and wire it ,,and connect it at the OT+ ??
        > i am wrong here
        > i thaught it would become an extension of the temperature sensor on the
        > board
        >
        > gervais

      • gervais
        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
          well
          i will leave my OT= as it is ,,,since i dont have the eyes my broken one,,,i
          wont try too
          dismantle the brand new i juste received today for my project,,,,
          anyway the idea has been noted here
          73/s Scott,Thanks

          Gervais ve2ckn
          Le Bic,Quebec