Re: [tracker2] Wx on 1 cable for my OT+

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
      For what weather station?

      Scott

      gervais wrote:

      > Scott
      > is there a shematic somewhere to show me how,what cable,,to connect too
      > what
      > pinn on the OT+?
      > Thanks Scott for all your effort in APRS .
      >
      > gervais ve2ckn

    • gervais
      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
        Scott
        DS18S20,
        i thaught that i could fix it somewhere on the snowmobile ,,,,with some tape
        ot tye-rap and wire it ,,and connect it at the OT+ ??
        i am wrong here
        i thaught it would become an extension of the temperature sensor on the
        board

        gervais

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
          The OT1+ only uses the DS18S20 in weather mode. The T2 can use a
          DS18S20 as an external sensor.

          The easiest thing for the OT1+ is to remove the LM335Z and wire it up
          remotely.

          Scott

          gervais wrote:

          > Scott
          > DS18S20,
          > i thaught that i could fix it somewhere on the snowmobile ,,,,with some
          > tape
          > ot tye-rap and wire it ,,and connect it at the OT+ ??
          > i am wrong here
          > i thaught it would become an extension of the temperature sensor on the
          > board
          >
          > gervais

        • gervais
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
            well
            i will leave my OT= as it is ,,,since i dont have the eyes my broken one,,,i
            wont try too
            dismantle the brand new i juste received today for my project,,,,
            anyway the idea has been noted here
            73/s Scott,Thanks

            Gervais ve2ckn
            Le Bic,Quebec