Re: [tracker2] Wx on 1 cable for my OT+

  • gervais
    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 1, 2009
      thank,s Scott
      too bad my order is gone now!!!!!!!!!!!!!

      gervais

      Message 2 of 8 , Aug 2, 2009
        is there a shematic somewhere to show me how,what cable,,to connect too what
        pinn on the OT+?
        Thanks Scott for all your effort in APRS .

        gervais ve2ckn

        Message 3 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
          For what weather station?

          Scott

          gervais wrote:

          > Scott
          > is there a shematic somewhere to show me how,what cable,,to connect too
          > what
          > pinn on the OT+?
          > Thanks Scott for all your effort in APRS .
          >
          > gervais ve2ckn

        • gervais
          Message 4 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
            DS18S20,
            i thaught that i could fix it somewhere on the snowmobile ,,,,with some tape
            ot tye-rap and wire it ,,and connect it at the OT+ ??
            i am wrong here
            i thaught it would become an extension of the temperature sensor on the
            board

            Message 5 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
              The OT1+ only uses the DS18S20 in weather mode. The T2 can use a
              DS18S20 as an external sensor.

              The easiest thing for the OT1+ is to remove the LM335Z and wire it up
              remotely.

              Scott

              gervais wrote:

              > Scott
              > DS18S20,
              > i thaught that i could fix it somewhere on the snowmobile ,,,,with some
              > tape
              > ot tye-rap and wire it ,,and connect it at the OT+ ??
              > i am wrong here
              > i thaught it would become an extension of the temperature sensor on the
              > board
              >
              > gervais

            • gervais
              Message 6 of 8 , Aug 3, 2009
                well
                i will leave my OT= as it is ,,,since i dont have the eyes my broken one,,,i
                wont try too
                dismantle the brand new i juste received today for my project,,,,
                anyway the idea has been noted here
                73/s Scott,Thanks

                Gervais ve2ckn
                Le Bic,Quebec