Re: Acknowledgement of message received.

  • Adrian Miura
    Message 1 of 29 , Jul 31, 2009
      Thanks Tom and Mike for all your help.
      Hopefully this helps out other newbiefs like me.

      So here was my fix for not getting an ack decoded properly
      Look in the manual it is very terse but should give you an idea of what to do.

      TXLEVEL <1]255>
      Sets transmission audio level. This value should be selected to provide an appropriate FM deviation level, typically about 3.5 kHz

      Adrian
      KD5HTZ