Re: [tracker2] Development Instructions?

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
      Except for getting stuck in traffic for an hour and half, the drive on 1
      was great.

      It looks like a digi on platform Harvest or Irene would cover much of
      the coast. Anyone have friends in the oil companies? =] I had one who
      managed to get me a tour of Harvest, but putting equipment out there
      would be another matter. I don't think any antennas or anything are
      permitted to be above the level of the helipad, either.

      Scott