Re: [tracker2] Development Instructions?

  • Lynn W. Deffenbaugh (Mr)
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
      Scott,

      The APRS coverage maps are now posted at:

      http://ldeffenb.dnsalias.net.nyud.net/Tracking/Requests/N1VG* (trailing
      * required).

      Remember to zoom in on the higher final dash number. The ...D-10.png
      ignores the infrastructure to zoom in on your actual source positions.

      You're right, there's a big hole in the middle of your trip, bot the
      east and the west routes. That coastal drive must have been awesome!

      Lynn (D) - KJ4ERJ

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 28, 2009
        Except for getting stuck in traffic for an hour and half, the drive on 1
        was great.

        It looks like a digi on platform Harvest or Irene would cover much of
        the coast. Anyone have friends in the oil companies? =] I had one who
        managed to get me a tour of Harvest, but putting equipment out there
        would be another matter. I don't think any antennas or anything are
        permitted to be above the level of the helipad, either.

        Scott