Re: [tracker2] Script questions

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 27, 2009
      > 1. Is it possible to have some unique external hardware event trigger
      > the execution of a script?

      'On Interrupt' is the easiest way to do that. Pulling IRQ low will
      trigger it.

      > 2. Is it possible for a execution of a script to be triggered by a
      > software command coming in on Port A?

      Yes, use the MACRO command.

      > 3. Can I have two scripts, or two subroutines within a script, that
      > are triggered by different external hardware events or software commands?

      Sure. For example:

      Macro FOO
      (do something)
      End Block

      Macro BAR
      (do something else)
      End Block

      On Interrupt
      (do something hardware-triggered)
      End Block

      > 4. Can scripts write to profiles? More specifically, can a script
      > select Profile 1, apply some settings, then switch to Profile 2, and
      > apply some settings?

      Yes. Using the EXEC command, scripts can execute pretty much any
      command you can use from the command prompt.