Re: [tracker2] serial splitter cable

  • Dwaine Garden VE3GIF
    Message 1 of 25 , Jul 26 7:57 AM

      From: gervais <ve2ckn@...>
      To: tracker2@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Wednesday, July 22, 2009 9:59:05 PM
      Subject: Re: [tracker2] serial splitter cable

      ok!
      one more question Scott,i may have been ask before: what is the range of the
      operation temperature that the OT+ and the OT2 can operate?
      i will install one on my skidoo next winter,,,,,, and it may go as -35
      celcius easily and without adding the speed effect here.
      Anyway i will have to build it and "isolated bed" so it wont free

      so with hyperterminal and an OT2 and the Y cable i could follow my route on
      my portable pc,,,,,,,,,, yes it is what i need .

      73/s Scott