Wiki updated - table on Nuvi capabilities.

  • rcrice77002
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 25 11:29 AM
      I've updated the table in the Argent support wiki on Nuvi capabilities to show what I have confirmed about display of comment text.
      http://wiki.argentdata.com/index.php?title=Garmin_FMI

      Nuvi 350 shows comment text
      Nuvi 680 does not.

      I think it would be a good thing if other folks could add what they know about this for other Garmin models.

      Clearly the 350 is the way to go for now.

      Radioshack.com still has refurbished 350s on sale for $109.99 plus free ground shipping.

      Robert