Re: LEDS Reversed

  • Ronald Real
    Message 1 of 9 , Jul 24, 2009
      --- In tracker2@yahoogroups.com, "Ronald Real" <wr5rr@...> wrote:

      > > > A little more info: The red and green leds light rapidly, then go off and after a while both go off and neither light while receiving a signal.
      > > >

      > > Would someone send me a sample cfg file for the Alinco T2-135 tracker? No luck with this tracker yet. I am using the nuvi cable from Argent prewired with the connecter for the T2-135. And as a side note I purchased the 18 pin cable wired for the T2-135 to see if my Street Pilot C530 would work, but I get no FMI nchange to the Street Pilot. My thinking was if the messaging worked with the Street Pilot I would turn the waypoints off.
      > > Ron WR5RR
      > >

      > Update on the 18 pin cable for the Street Pilot. It works, but like some other GPS units, it does add multiple waypoints. Bases on what others thought I expected that, but I can turn waypoints off, and use it for messaging.
      >
      > Ron
      > WR5RR

      Ok I have the T2-135 up and running with the Street Pilot C530. Like I said earlier, it will put multiple wps in the list. I turned the wps off. Messaging and sending tracking data is what I was after.
      Of course it works 100% with nuvi 350, but I wanted to use my existing Garmin.
      The problem with the LEDs was caused by me. I loaded the cfg file from my T2 tracker. Of course the two trackers have different operating characteristics. After I loaded the operating system for the T2-135 with it's different cfg file it works great. Sorry for all the bandwidth, but maybe someone else might benifit from my mistakes.

      Ron WR5RR