Re: Tracker with Garmin c530

  • Ronald Real
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      Yes Garmin has the cable, and so does the Tracker website. Garmin says it is compatible with the Fleet Management system. Like I said, I already own this GPS unit and wondered if others had used the C530 with the Tracker. It would be a really nice interface if it works with the tracker, providing a mobile display.
      Ron
      WR5RR