Re: See more

  • Don DeGregori
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2009
      I now understand better. I never had a display of APRS in car like shown on the nuvi till now. Used to use a TT3 in the car, and told people to look for me online. And they did, and it was fun for a while. But, they were having more fun. I just kept driving along, presuming it was "squawking". Now, with the nuvi, I do see what they see, but less. I guess that's OK.
      Thanks, Don