Re: [tracker2] Re: FT-23 cable +OT+

  • gervais
    Message 1 of 7 , Jun 24, 2009
      Hi Rudy
      well i made it ,it ran for + or - minutes i dont know,,,,ve2ckn-11 for the
      test and the OT+ stopped,,,,,,,,,,
      the Led on the gPS is blinking so it has his 5 vdc but the little one ,the
      OT= ,,his LED is not blinking,,,it seems dead .
      i fused both,radio's and GPS-OT+ nothing blew away.
      The ot+ was working great first time i made the cable,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

      well it is sad,,,,,,i think i will go at my BBQ and grill some meat

      73/s all

      Gervais ve2ckn

      ps at least on my Fourtrax all is ok