Telemetry and Display

  • OE7SPI Peter
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
      hello,

      it is possible to use the telemetry and the display at the same time ?

      73 de Peter OE7SPI
      Message 2 of 8 , Jun 6, 2009
        Yes, the display doesn't interfere with anything else.

        Scott

        OE7SPI Peter wrote:
        > hello,
        >
        > it is possible to use the telemetry and the display at the same time ?
        >
        > 73 de Peter OE7SPI

      • OE7SPI Peter
        Message 3 of 8 , Jun 13, 2009
          hello scott,

          I've look on the schematic of the ot2 and I see the pins for the display and the for telemetry are the same at the mon08 there are no problems ?
          ADC0 - ADC 3 pins 8 10 12 14

          73 de peter

          Scott Miller schrieb:
          > Yes, the display doesn't interfere with anything else.
          >
          > Scott
          >
          > OE7SPI Peter wrote:
          >
          >> hello,
          >>
          >> it is possible to use the telemetry and the display at the same time ?
          >>
          >> 73 de Peter OE7SPI
        • OE7SPI Peter
          Message 4 of 8 , Jun 14, 2009

            Message 5 of 8 , Jun 14, 2009
              Right, the MON08 interface is only needed during initial (factory)
              programming.

              Scott

              OE7SPI Peter wrote:
              > hello scott,
              >
              > I've look on the schematic of the ot2 and I see the pins for the display and the for telemetry are the same at the mon08 there are no problems ?
              > ADC0 - ADC 3 pins 8 10 12 14
              >
              > 73 de peter
              >

              > Scott Miller schrieb:
              >> Yes, the display doesn't interfere with anything else.
              >>
              >> Scott
              >>
              >> OE7SPI Peter wrote:
              >>
              >>> hello,
              >>>
              >>> it is possible to use the telemetry and the display at the same time ?
              >>>
              >>> 73 de Peter OE7SPI

            • OE7SPI Peter
              Message 6 of 8 , Jun 15, 2009
                ok scott,

                But can I use the lcd display and the telemetry function
                at the same time at the same pins on the mon08 ?

                73 de peter

                Message 7 of 8 , Jun 16, 2009
                  No. I'll have to set up an alternate firmware version if you want to do
                  extra telemetry instead of the LCD.

                  Scott

                  OE7SPI Peter wrote:
                  > ok scott,
                  >
                  > But can I use the lcd display and the telemetry function
                  > at the same time at the same pins on the mon08 ?
                  >
                  > 73 de peter
                  >

                  > Scott Miller schrieb:
                  >> Right, the MON08 interface is only needed during initial (factory)
                  >> programming.
                  >>
                  >> Scott
                  >>
                  >> OE7SPI Peter wrote:
                  >>
                  >>> hello scott,
                  >>>
                  >>> I've look on the schematic of the ot2 and I see the pins for the display and the for telemetry are the same at the mon08 there are no problems ?
                  >>> ADC0 - ADC 3 pins 8 10 12 14
                  >>>
                  >>> 73 de peter

                • OE7SPI Peter
                  Message 8 of 8 , Jun 20, 2009
                    Hello Scott,

                    Thank you for your answer

                    What does you mean with extra telemetry ?

                    73 peter oe7spi