Nuvi Memory Full issue

  • w5lcy
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
      The open Tomtom and Garmin software project is certainly interesting in the long run. In the meantime, I was curious to know if someone has thought about using the scripting language within the otwincfg program to filter the output to the Nuvi.

      I do not know if this is even possible, but filtering would be nice. Could there be a script to filter things based on a callsign, or perhaps in the case of just tracking balloons, a filter that says if the Symbol Table = "/" and the Symbol Code = "O" , then output the results to the Nuvi, otherwise, don't send data to the Nuvi?

      Gerry
      W5LCY
    • Brian Webster
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
        This looks like an interesting possibility for an open source GPS project

        Thank You,
        Brian N2KGC

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 1, 2009
          And this project supports Windows CE