Re: t2-135 assistance

  • ebauer1976
    Message 1 of 17 , May 30, 2009

      I think I have the problem solved. reloaded firmware started fresh and ran it thru an elmer....

      What I think was causing the lockup was the TX audio level was set too high.

      Also could other reason why i wasn't seening paths going thur the rig was my portable was set at wide1-1,wide2-2 for normal operations since i was kinda in a fringe area. the radio was being picked up by another digi via wide1-1. It wasn't until i set my radio to wide2-2 did it actually go thru my new digi and down the pipe to the web....

      I still have some reading to do but think I have it worked out.

      Thanks for your assistance.

      Matt
      Kd7isz