weird comms with T2

  • riverridge@centurytel.net
    Message 1 of 1 , May 19, 2009
      Hi, all...........

      I have three T2s that I am working with. I can access all of them with otwincfg. All are at firmware build 54740. The config for all of them them is identical except for the callsign.

      One of the three, I am UNABLE to access via a terminal program. I can access the other two with either minicom ( under VMWare xubuntu 8.04) or Hyperterm ( under Win Xp).

      I need to access the terminal to set functions not available through otwincfg.

      Anyone have any ideas on what to check, test, try, etc.?

      Thanks in advance.................. jt

      --
      Jim Tolbert
      PO Box 536