Re: [tracker2] New OT2 Just Built

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
      An update, when I apply power I get a quick flash of green, then steady
      red. I have not been able to get otwincfg.exe to do anything. Originally
      I could get the command line, but once I tried to load the firmware with
      XMODEM, nothing has worked since. The build that was in the OT2 originally
      was 53905.

      73,

      Mark N5RFX