New OT2 Just Built

  • Mark Miller
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
      I have just finished building by OT2 and everything seemed to go well until
      I tried to load firmware. I used the Xmodem upload on CRT and it seemed to
      go ok, but now all I have is a red led. Am I hosed?

      73,

      Mark N5RFX
    • Mark Miller
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2006
        An update, when I apply power I get a quick flash of green, then steady
        red. I have not been able to get otwincfg.exe to do anything. Originally
        I could get the command line, but once I tried to load the firmware with
        XMODEM, nothing has worked since. The build that was in the OT2 originally
        was 53905.

        73,

        Mark N5RFX