T2-301 cables

    Message 1 of 1 , May 7, 2009
      Just got some new cable samples in, both for the FC-301/D radio. The
      first is for the radio with the T2-301 tracker installed, and it breaks
      the 301's female DB9 out to a red/black zip cord for power and a male
      DB9 with (mostly) the same dual serial port pinout as the OT2m. The
      other is for the radio with no TNC installed, and it provides a power
      lead and 6-pin mini-DIN pigtail.

      This should make using the 301 a little less painful in either
      configuration. As for T2-301 boards, they're being assembled right now
      and a batch should be here early next week. I've got several pending
      orders to ship, but I should have a few to sell at Dayton.