Re: DR-135T

  • Richard Braddock
    Message 1 of 6 , May 3, 2009
      I was able to get this to work correctly by first erasing the memory channel that the digi is programmed to and reprogamming it with the data mode enabled. Now, when I turn on the DR-135 (when on the digi channel) it comes up operating in data mode. I have the radio and the Nuvi 350 setup to come on with the key in the car. So, this makes it very convenient to get going.